Sunday, March 11, 2012

Camaro, how I love thee....

It's no secret that I have a not-so-small crush on the Chevy Camaro. This has been going on since they included a concept car in the first Transformers movie. I figured that there would no possibility that I would see any Camaros here and I'm happy to say that I was wrong.

The other day I was walking down the street, past one of the car dealerships, and there it was. A grey, with black stripes, Hennessey HPE550 Camaro. I couldn't believe it. I actully stopped dead in my tracks. It goes without saying that I had to stop and drool for a few minutes. Sexy as can be and left hand drive to beat. Ah, it reminded me of home. :) After wiping the drool from my face, just for fun, I glanced at the sign that gave the details and price. Ok, so we know that everything is more expensive here and this was an aftermarket edition. But still the sticker shock was staggering. In the US you can buy this car for about $62K, a pretty penny. If you wanted to take this grey beauty home it would cost you 110K. 110K! And no joke this price was advertised as a great "driveaway" deal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment