Monday, April 16, 2012

Slightly different....

I've discovered banana milk. It sounds ridiculous but I have to say that it's delicious! Before you crinkle your nose in disgust just imagine what homemade banana cream pie tastes like. Yeah, like heaven. :) And now imagine that you can capture that same delicate and delicious flavor in a beverage. Presto! You have banana milk!


The best part is that you can find it everywhere: the grocery store, the butcher, and the dairies (corner stores). Since moving here I've given up pop. Surprised? Me too. I tried NZ Coke as soon as I got off the plane in Auckland but, much to my dismay, it tasted like diet. After that we tried other kinds of pop only to find that they tasted a bit different as well. Although the ingredients appear to be the same we think the taste may be the result of a different bottling process. For this reason it hasn't been tough to give it up. So now I drink banana milk instead of Coke - who would've thought that would happen? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment