Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lunch with Stadhuis (Town Hall).....

With Tim working  hard  at his class I set out to take in more of Leuven. I skipped over the cobblestones and spent most of my time, just like everywhere else,  marvelling  at the amazing differences between this locale  and what I've experienced prior to this  trip. One of these marvels is the Stadhuis, or Town  Hall. I cannot  described or adequately  capture in photos the incredible detail and intricacy of this building's facade. Not surprisingly, at the end of our time in  Leuven I had taken no fewer  than 20  photos  of just the Stadhuis. :) One of these I tried  to take  discreetly  as  I sat down to an amazing lunch of mozzerella  salad in a  cafe  next to the Stadhuis. The photo  came out fuzzy but I just had to show you how close I was lunching to this incredible landmark!





No comments:

Post a Comment