Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sweet Surprise....

Today at the grocery store, along with some other groceries, we were going to pick up two cans of Dr. Pepper as a little treat. Randomly, here and there you can find the real deal American pop which is usually sold by the can for $2-3 NZD. Yup. It's awesome. But at the end of the aisle I looked over and saw a stack of Dr. Pepper fridge packs! I was taken aback because we don't have these here and they are the staple, that I love, back home. That made we wonder if they had ordered them by accident. :) Inspecting the packaging I confirmed that they were the real thing and I waved Tim over to see what I had discovered. Considering the costly nature of each can we decided to take one of these packs home with us. Ironically, it would never fit in our tiny fridge. Someday we'll have real size appliances again!


No comments:

Post a Comment