Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lux Winter Light Festival.......

Taking in the Lux Winter Light Festival gave us the opportunity to see the light exhibits and sculptures while trying our hand at some more low light photography. We bundled up and headed to waterfront but were first intercepted and equipped with maps and glowing bracelets by those organizing the event (you can see the chain of glowing bracelets I had hanging on my jacket zipper). The installations were amazing and have inspired us to start planning projects to make our own lighting elements. :) Particularly the groups of illuminated orbs that look like trees.














1 comment:

  1. I love the orbs too - my last article for the paper was on lighting and it featured a number of the Artemide fixtures we have here, also the chandelier I mde for our bathroom. I'm going to be a vender for the RWC (Rural Women's Conference) in early October - I can display anything I want to and feature my business.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete