Monday, December 8, 2014

Rest day....

The next day we did no sightseeing. Instead, Jess drove up to Silver Spring to have lunch with us. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon working on the computer. I help my mom set up her very own blog. She writes a monthly design column for their local newspaper and is branching out to a blog: yourdesignstyle.blogspot.com.

I also spent a decent amount of the day with my foot elevated and packed with ice. It was feeling  a little bit better each day but I was still dreading the following day when I would embark on the long journey from DC to Wellington. In an effort to make my bag as light as possible I practiced packing and sent a few things back with my mom. Anything I could spare I sent with her. In the end it really was a lot lighter even though I was bringing a decent amount of Clinique back with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment