Monday, December 3, 2012

Puzzle....

My mom, Linda, sent us a puzzle to be opened on December 1st. Growing up I remember staying up late and working on puzzles every Christmas and New Year's. So it was fitting that we work on one as our first "Kiwi" Christmas approaches. The only trouble was that we don't have a surface large enough to accommodate any puzzle of decent size. With no table and a tiny desk that's already holding our Christmas tree I was left scratching my head. I thought, "I really want to do this puzzle...but how??". Working in the lab it dawned on me when I saw some large cardboard box tops. Knowing that people would look at me like I was an idiot I fought the wind, thanks Welly, and wrestled the box top home. I lucked out when the puzzle fit perfectly. Here are the facts: I opened the puzzle at midnight on November 30th (early Dec 1) and we finished it last night (Dec 2, Kiwi time). :)


1 comment:

  1. B & T,
    So glad you got the packages - I thought you might be a bit blue with the summer Christmas you will have. Your pics are great and Tim we do want to check out about the symposium you went to.
    Blessings and love, M&P

    ReplyDelete