Saturday, October 11, 2014

Derailed.....

I start my "Book Challenge" with the best of intentions. Read a book a week for twelve weeks and clean up my bookshelf. But, things happen. As I wrote a few posts ago I had a slight set back when I couldn't resist a local book fair. Now I must admit that I'm abandoning the venture entirely. The main reason is that while I'm traveling back to the US in November to attend a research conference I won't be traveling to see any of our families this time around. So the books will remain here and I will read them. Sometime. Sometime before we move away from NZ which is likely to happen toward the end of 2015. This is just as well because I keep finding books I want to read and everyone I know is generous and willing to let me borrow said titles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment